With geopolitical instability, inflation, and recessionary fears, founders must find ways to do more with less, while prioritizing positive cash flow and operational discipline.
Although there is no playbook for guiding startups through times of crisis, we have observed common themes emerging from founders, industry peers, and operators who have navigated these challenges before.
In ‘The Southeast Asia Startup Talent Report 2023,’ in partnership with Glints, we offer a comprehensive view into hiring trends, compensation and equity data for founders and C-suites, and startup talent across Singapore, Indonesia, and Vietnam. With over 10,000 data points and 30 interviews with startup founders, it also presents an in-depth overview of the current state of the talent market in Southeast Asia in the context of sustainable growth. The report is a crucial tool for founders and their teams to make informed decisions about their talent strategy.
This report examines:
- How startups are refocusing on revenue-generating roles
- The tech talent crunch in Southeast Asia
- The current state of equity compensation for startup talent in the region
- The most sought-after tech roles and their respective salaries
- How hybrid work is becoming the norm in the post-pandemic world
Download below to access the report.