“Our vision is to become the go-to platform for any couple trying to conceive. The fertility health market is underserved with only 3% of the industry needing IVF. The rest of the market – the 97% and the TTC (i.e. trying to conceive) market – are faced with expensive and invasive solutions. We are focused on building an ecosystem with our proprietary fertility solutions that are less invasive, trusted, and affordable,” said Prusothman Sina Raja, Co-Founder and CEO of Hannah Life.
The funding will be used to hire and scale marketing and sales operations to expand access to Hannah life’s unique products and services in the United States and Europe.
To address the needs of the TTC market (where the vast majority of fertility issues can be remedied at home), Hannah Life is a first mover in providing an ecosystem of home-based fertility health solutions that leverage patented technologies to address the varied needs of a couples’ conception journey.
The Hannah Life ecosystem comprises of:
- twoplus™ Sperm Guide: Patented product twoplus™ sperm guide - is a unique solution made of soft flexible medical grade silicone. It helps to create a high concentration of sperm cells near the cervical opening that can be used multiple times during each ovulation cycle.
- twoplus™ Applicator: Patent pending one-time use device designed for couples trying to conceive without penetrative sex. This device helps control sperm deposit directly to the cervical opening, which optimizes chances of fertilisation.
- twoplus™ Hormone Test: Provides detailed reports on each vital hormone and what it means for one’s body. It can tell one’s level of fertility at their current age, and indications of health conditions they may not be aware of.
With a focus on affordability, and access, the cost of their products is a tenth of the cost of invasive procedures such as intra-uterine insemination (IUI) or IVF.
Since its product launch in August 2021, Hannah Life has provided over a thousand households access to its products in Singapore and the UK and helped many couples conceive successfully. Hannah Life has seen strong twoplus™ revenue growth by over 300% quarter-on-quarter since launch.
“Hannah Life has made incredible progress since launch. With its science-backed technologies, a D2C distribution model that lends well to the fertility space, and impassioned founders like Benjamin and Prusothman at the helm, Hannah Life is on the right path to lead the ecosystem of natural and affordable fertility solutions. The team has proven that they are capable of going through the full product development and commercialization cycle in a short time frame, across multiple products and markets, and we are very excited to partner with them as they scale and grow to the next phase of success,” said Susli Lie, Partner, Monk’s Hill Ventures.
Investors in the previous round were Golden Gate Ventures, Y Combinator, Sam Altman’s Scout fund, Anthro Ventures, Enterprise Singapore, Medtech Alliance 2, including entrepreneurial angel investor Loh Yu-Chie and other prominent angel investors.