Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
You will be mainly responsible for supporting, challenging and growing the members of your teams by making them the strongest engineers they can be. You will be working as a lead the build and maintain our customer facing applications, while executing complex projects with various stakeholders through the whole company.
You will be responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our products and systems, but you will also managing a team of engineers, growing and empowering them to accomplish great things, and ensuring that best practices, standards, and processes are adhered to.
We work in open environment where there are no boundaries or power distance. Everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves. Get the exposure to multi-aspect, collaborative, intensive startup experience with our expansion into Southeast Asia and exploration of new products.
- Deep, hands-on programming and technical design skills with demonstrated willingness and capability to learn new technologies quickly.
- At least 8 years software development management experience, preferably in delivering B2B products/services.
- Demonstrated ability to design, build, and deliver complex, successful web services and/or customer experiences efficiently and with quality.
- Proven team leadership, interpersonal skills, and ability to get things done.
- Ability to clearly communicate high level strategy and technical details effectively across disciplines, locations, and organizations, including to senior leadership.
- Adept at managing competing priorities in a complex portfolio of work in order to quickly set direction.
- A self-motivated, self-directed individual who can also motivate and collaborate with a cross-functional, matrixed team.
- Be an informed decision maker for his/her team in order to drive results in a timely fashion.
- Expertise in Scala based tech stack or Python based tech stack is a must
- Experience in managing Amazon Web Services environment and various services like ECS / EKS, Lambda, Step Functions, Cloudwatch / Cloudtrail, etc.
Finaxar is a state-of-the-art technology company that provides platform driven trade and supply chain financing solutions. Our team comprises seasoned veterans from banking, supply chain management, data science and technology with proven track records. We are backed by 500 Startups, Monk’s Hill Ventures, as well as funds and family offices from Singapore, USA and Europe. Our solutions are built by people that understand small- and medium businesses' financing challenges and want to dramatically improve small businesses’ working capital financing to such a point that they won’t go back to the old ways of working.