- The role of the Product Manager will create clear requirement specifications and identify functions that are relevant to potential clients, existing users and Horangi members.
- Our Product Manager needs to deeply understand our clients' problems and work together with the Horangi’s service and engineering teams to build the scalable and dynamically growing product.
- The Product Manager at Horangi will understand the cybersecurity market. He/she needs to have experience using existing security products or build integrations or new tools. It is highly essential to have experience with cybersecurity services, as well, managing and providing them.
- We expand fast and acquire clients from new locations and industries. We look for potential clients through different channels. We have direct salespersons, and we have managers of channel partners. The Product Manager must be comfortable to understand our ‘Go To Market’ strategy and work with different sales personnel by assessing needs of the clients.
- Our clients are also our most valuable asset. Our Product Managers will work closely with our Customer Success team to understand our existing users.
- The Product Manager must be proactive and outgoing. They will ask the right questions before clients and users even can think about that need and requirement.
- Building Security as a Service platform consisting of Hunter, Scanner, Gatherer, Analyzer, and Storyfier
- Universal collectors - We build Hunter with Go and deploy it across multiple operating systems
- Scalable scanners covering all aspects of cybersecurity
- Gatherer and Analyzer are built with the latest cloud technologies and process data of the new scale
- Storyfier reflects elegance of a tiger
- Cutting edge data storage and data transmission technologies.
- Define the product roadmap for the long-term vision in coordination with the CTO
- Understand current needs and requests
- Prioritize feature requests
- Elicit requirements and write specifications
- Establish the process of the requirements lifecycle and feedback loop from Sales, Customer Success, Cyber Operations, Engineers and Leadership
- Engage with prospects and existing users through online and offline means
- Form task forces and work with clients onsite
- Apprehend hidden needs of the users
- Market Research
- Someone with love for software and cybersecurity but yet, understands that we are solving people’s problems. We build stuff and we spend considerable time on-site with clients to discover problems, devise solution and design integrated products. Then we scale them across all clients. Having experience in cybersecurity and software engineering is a must.
- At least 2 years of cybersecurity field experience
- Worked with cybersecurity tools for vulnerability management, SIEM, SOC, EDR
- Proven knowledge and experience of requirements gathering and elicitation]
- Proven knowledge of software lifecycle
- Worked in multiple roles and with multiple industries
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Excellent communication skills (talks at conferences, teaching experience).
Good to also have:
- Knowledge of ontology science
- Worked on investigations of cybersecurity breaches
- Applied link analysis, developed link analysis tools and/or used commercial and open source tools
- Development experience: built integrations, plugins, data processing scripts
- Contributed to open source projects.
Apply to: Online form
At Horangi, we’re passionate about building a safer cyberspace and creating software that solves challenging cybersecurity problems. Horangi focuses on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals and building a security strategy that helps achieve their objectives. Horangi’s personnel have an extensive engineering experience and strong background in penetration testing, incident response and strategic consulting including both large multinational networks and small organizations with focused missions. We enjoy solving tough security problems and we are eager to find new challenges and build new relationships.