Company: Ninja Van
- Design great user experiences for our web and mobile apps.
- Work closely with product managers to translate product requirements into UX and UI requirements, and with developers to make sure your designs are implemented to-spec.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes, conduct user testing to test and refine your ideas.
- Help with other design tasks including corporate website, creative campaigns, user education resources etc.
- At least 3 years experience designing effective and beautiful user experiences for web, iPhone/iPad and Android apps. Website design is not considered relevant experience.
- Designed and shipped multiple products. Must have an online portfolio.
- Extensive experience in wireframing, prototyping, user testing, interaction and visual design.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Well versed in grid systems, typography and style guides.
- HTML/CSS dev skills would be a big plus.
- Sketch, Illustrator
- Balsamiq, Invision, Zeppelin
Apply with: Online Form
About Ninja Van:
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate last-mile delivery for eCommerce in South-East Asia. We are one of the fastest growing technology startups in the region. Founded just over two years ago, we built the operations and technology to make deliveries better for everyone. Today, we have a fleet of more than 4,000 vehicles, delivering over 100,000 parcels daily across six countries, for over 3,000 active merchants. At our core we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting edge software and operational concepts. Driven by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and capacity balancing with partner fleets, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.