You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around but, really, you know that real Customer Success comes from the heart. You’re passionate about engaging customers and expanding their use cases with your deep product expertise.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you work closely with a diverse mix of internal and external teams to deliver the best that Horangi has to offer. To our clients, you are the face of the company and, to us, you’re our advocate and champion. With your impeccable relational skills and attention to clients’ needs, you’re the best of both worlds.
You want to help and serve our customers because when they succeed, you succeed as well.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Program manage account escalations.
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience in Customer Success, or in a related field involving increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention. Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English and also one or more: Mandarin, Tagalog, Korean.
- Proficient in Zendesk, Microsoft Office Suite, Slack, Google Apps, Jira, and Confluence.
- Prior experience in closing sales deals at the executive level a plus.
- Enthusiastic about and interested in cybersecurity.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our products.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
Apply to: Online form
At Horangi, we’re passionate about building a safer cyberspace and creating software that solves challenging cybersecurity problems. Horangi focuses on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals and building a security strategy that helps achieve their objectives. Horangi’s personnel have an extensive engineering experience and strong background in penetration testing, incident response and strategic consulting including both large multinational networks and small organizations with focused missions. We enjoy solving tough security problems and we are eager to find new challenges and build new relationships.