Company: Ninja Van
- Develop and implement strategy for DP network expansion
- Build, manage and maintain a vast DP network across local country through franchise partnerships or self-owned locations.
- Build and manage DP operations across the country. Lead problem-solving activities. Be the go-to person for DP operations.
- Work in collaboration with regional and local teams (eg. Customer Service, Fleet, Finance) to follow and set up standard operating procedures
- Conduct training for operations team (e.g. systems training, processes) to ensure operational efficiency of each DP.
- Improve operational efficiency such as turnaround time, quality or cost savings based on the operational KPIs
- Manage operating budgets for the setup of new DPs and maintain the P&L of each DP
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business owners, social sellers and potential customers
- Develop and test new operational processes on new products
- Bachelor’s degree
- More than 2 years of experience in operations, prior experience in startup will be a huge plus
- Strong analytical/technical skills and ability to cut through the noise to understand what needs to be done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and as a team
- Extremely pro-active, organized and responsible
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines effectively
- Professional fluency in both English and native language
Apply to: email@example.com
About Ninja Van:
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate last-mile delivery for eCommerce in South-East Asia. We are one of the fastest growing technology startups in the region. Founded just over two years ago, we built the operations and technology to make deliveries better for everyone. Today, we have a fleet of more than 4,000 vehicles, delivering over 100,000 parcels daily across six countries, for over 3,000 active merchants. At our core we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting edge software and operational concepts. Driven by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and capacity balancing with partner fleets, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.