We are hiring Analysts for our Jakarta office.
The job mainly consists of several parts:
- Top-down analysis of market segments to create investment theses.
- Conduct market research and due diligence
- Meet and engage with entrepreneurs (for pitches) and managing relationships ("catch-ups")
- Possible support work include:
- Be gatekeeper for incoming emails (startup pitches, job applications, media requests etc.)
- Organize community events (workshops, dinners, get-togethers)
The candidate should have a passion for:
- Startups (candidate should have been reading tech blogs for several years daily),
- Entrepreneurship (ideally has first-hand founding experience)
- Various business models and industries
Fluency in English is required for both locations, and Bahasa Indonesia is required for Jakarta. An MBA, or a background in Computer Science, is useful, but not required.
If you are interested, know a candidate or have questions, please email us: email@example.com