The Hottest Startups Panel Briefing is an annual event organised by Singapore Business Review that aims to gather key people in the vibrant startup sector.
This half-day event is attended by investors, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, and startup founders from various industries such as fintech, property, e-commerce, retail, healthcare, education, and many others.
The event serves as a great platform to network and exchange ideas with industry players, learn about the best practices, and perhaps even meet a potential investor. The topics covered in the discussions include the most pertinent issues faced by startups, their success stories, best strategies, and latest innovations.
Venture Capitalists Panel: Funding Options for Startups (11.55 AM - 12.25 PM)
- Michele Daoud, Principal, Monk's Hill Ventures
- Jeremy Berger, Portfolio Director, Life.SREDA
- Bernard Shum, Head of Investment and Operations, IncuVest
- Rika Purnamasari, Entrepreneur in Residence, Quest Ventures
- Ting Yan Leck, Partner, Trive
- Yash Sankrityayan, Vice President, Jungle Ventures