Company: Ninja Van
- Lead and execute projects to implement two-way systems integration between Ninja Van and its customers and partners to drive new lines of revenue.
- Work closely with external parties, sales and product managers to gather and analyze requirements, design elegant solutions, and manage the deployment.
- Develop, test, deploy and document integration components. These include new API, webhooks, adapters, API clients etc.
- Provide pre and post-integration tech support. Occasional off-hour support and some traveling to meet customers might be required.
- Will have opportunity to work on core product development.
- 2-5 years of Java development experience. Knowledge of at least other language such as PHP, Python, C#, Ruby is a big plus.
- Extensive experience in integrating with third party APIs, creating adapters, API clients etc.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, track record of working effectively with external parties (e.g. L3 support experience).
- Hands-on project management experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
Data storage: MySQL, ElasticSearch
Data access, messaging: Hibernate, Hazelcast, Kafka
Server core: Java on Play, microservices
Frontend: HTML5/AngularJS web apps, native Android apps, React Native apps
Infrastructure and deployment: Docker, Kubernetes
Apply with: Online Form
About Ninja Van:
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate last-mile delivery for eCommerce in South-East Asia. We are one of the fastest growing technology startups in the region. Founded just over two years ago, we built the operations and technology to make deliveries better for everyone. Today, we have a fleet of more than 4,000 vehicles, delivering over 100,000 parcels daily across six countries, for over 3,000 active merchants. At our core we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting edge software and operational concepts. Driven by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and capacity balancing with partner fleets, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.