Company: KKday.com International Company Ltd.
- Utilize regional marketing strategy and insights to create a local marketing plan best suited for unique challenges and opportunities
- Create, execute and organize local marketing campaigns and partnerships to further drive brand awareness and brand love
- Evaluate and assess implications of marketing business impact in region
- Manage the marketing budget and develop marketing materials to generate sales leads
- Report regional/country marketing performance including analysis of likely performance drivers and any recommended adjustments to strategy going forward
- At least 1-2 years of working experiences in a related field
- Experiences in startups is a plus
- Strong consumer and product awareness
- Proficiency in English and/or in Chinese
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good organization and problem-solving skills
- Creative, proactive, passionate towards building new products and business
- Self-motivated and open-minded attitudes.
Apply to: Jim Chang at email@example.com
KKday is the leading e-commerce travel platform that connects users with 6,000+ authentic local tours & activities across 174+ cities and 53+ countries. We are a group of travel enthusiasts and we want to help you explore all the different ways to create unforgettable memories. We love to travel and our team has been to all parts of the world to provide curated local experiences for our fellow travel lovers since 2014.