Company: Ninja Van
As the founding member of Ninja Van's PH development lab you will build from scratch a crack team of software engineers. Reporting to the VP Engineering based in Singapore, you will lead this team to ship critical software that powers Ninja Van’s complex operations.
- Execute on the staffing plan to recruit top software engineers, including sourcing, interviewing and closing.
- Work closely with the product managers and rest of the engineering team in Singapore to design, develop, test and release key modules and products.
- Provide technical guidance, conduct design and code reviews to ensure that the team adheres to the our engineering architecture and standards.
- As both the people and project manager, build and lead a team of highly motivated engineers to execute on their deliverables, on time and with excellent quality.
- Spend about half your time on hands-on coding.
- 3-5 years of hardcore software development, preferrably in product companies. Extensive experience with our tech stack is a big plus.
- At least 2 years as engineering manager with proven track record of building and leading teams to successfully ship products over multiple release cycles.
- Extensive experience with industry standard engineering processes and best practices. Agile experience would be great.
- Strong technical skills; someone your team will look up to.
- Occasional travel to Singapore.
Apply with: Online Form
About Ninja Van:
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate last-mile delivery for eCommerce in South-East Asia. We are one of the fastest growing technology startups in the region. Founded just over two years ago, we built the operations and technology to make deliveries better for everyone. Today, we have a fleet of more than 4,000 vehicles, delivering over 100,000 parcels daily across six countries, for over 3,000 active merchants. At our core we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting edge software and operational concepts. Driven by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and capacity balancing with partner fleets, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.