Company: Ninja Van
As a Regional Project Manager, you will have regional oversight and be responsible for managing key strategic projects across South-East Asia.
You will play a key role in defining our portfolio of solutions and be tasked with building scalable processes to ensure the successful delivery of our projects. You will work directly with senior management, engineering, operations, product management and business development to ensure that our strategic partners achieve stellar results.
Executing these new initiatives is extremely challenging. If you are a hardworking, highly motivated problem solver who does not give up, then you might be up for the challenge, and we would like to hear from you.
- Manage project teams regionally to ensure seamless execution
- Critically analyze project requirements and review project plans
- Work closely with the core product team to enable solutions to a wider range of logistics problems
- Design and implement scalable processes to continuously improve business operations
- Grow regional project delivery capabilities through recruitment and mentoring
- At least 4 years of project management or consulting experience with a significant part of which is in IT implementation / IT consulting
- At least 2 years of business requirements analysis and system implementation
- Proven ability to manage ambiguity and build clear direction
- Experience in analysing large data sets and drawing actionable inferences
- Ability to build consensus with senior management and clients
- 2 years of proven success in managing and developing teams preferred
- Strong SQL chops and an intimate understanding of how business requirements translate into database architecture preferred
Apply with: Online Form
About Ninja Van:
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate last-mile delivery for eCommerce in South-East Asia. We are one of the fastest growing technology startups in the region. Founded just over two years ago, we built the operations and technology to make deliveries better for everyone. Today, we have a fleet of more than 4,000 vehicles, delivering over 100,000 parcels daily across six countries, for over 3,000 active merchants. At our core we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting edge software and operational concepts. Driven by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and capacity balancing with partner fleets, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.