Company: Ninja Van
The position will require the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure operating efficiency.
- Full accountability for developing and executing all Ninja Van operational departments and expansion plans.
- Maintain control over Ninja Van operations (Fleet, Sort, CS, Project Management).
- Ensure tight cross-functional collaboration with Singaporean HQ and between local hubs
- Oversee rollout of Ninja Van processes, systems and tools. Align local operations with existing models and adapting to local contexts.
- Contribute to best practice sharing across other country subsidiaries.
- Identify and execute operational improvement initiatives across the business.
- Report directly to the local CEO and Regional COO
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, any field.
- GPA 3.6 and above, or 2:1 UK Degree, from reputable top tier university.
- At least 6 years of working experience
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Ability to multitask and take on diverse projects.
- Ability to create reporting and operating structure.
- Professional fluency in both English and native language.
- Candidates with experience in managerial roles in business consulting or startups are highly encouraged to apply.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ninja Van:
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate last-mile delivery for eCommerce in South-East Asia. We are one of the fastest growing technology startups in the region. Founded just over two years ago, we built the operations and technology to make deliveries better for everyone. Today, we have a fleet of more than 4,000 vehicles, delivering over 100,000 parcels daily across six countries, for over 3,000 active merchants. At our core we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting edge software and operational concepts. Driven by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and capacity balancing with partner fleets, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.