Company: Ninja Van
As an early member of NV's Regional team, you will help develop organisational structure for scale and support operational excellence throughout the region. The ideal candidate for this role should have exceptional analysis skills, a marked taste for operational challenges and the ability to clearly present information.
- Coordinate with local and regional teams to identify, document and quantify the impact and efficiency of best-in-class tools and processes
- Put together dashboards that can be used by teams across the region to monitor performance and flag potential issues before they become problems
- You’ll be developing and executing analytical tools to measure operational excellence and be expected to concisely explain both what the numbers are saying and what we should be doing as a result to senior leadership
- Help scale our other cities through developing and sharing best practices
- Coach and scale our ever-growing team of operations managers
- Provide assistance to local teams for new project launches and major strategic initiatives
- Develop analytical frameworks for continuous process improvement to support the company in scaling up with excellence
- Lead and manage operations improvement projects to increase efficiencies and ensure initiatives are finalised into standardized operating procedures expeditiously
- Communicate product/process needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on them
- Absolute team player
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Can do attitude - we are a lean team and many times responsibilities may fall out of one’s exact job description; we are looking for folks that are willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- Explorer - the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role. Self-starter attitude is a must!
- Exceptional Excel/data management skills - many say they are great in Excel, fewer truly are. Ideal candidate brings some impressive know-how (and the understanding that there’s always more to learn)
- SQL experience a big plus
Apply with: Online Form
About Ninja Van:
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate last-mile delivery for eCommerce in South-East Asia. We are one of the fastest growing technology startups in the region. Founded just over two years ago, we built the operations and technology to make deliveries better for everyone. Today, we have a fleet of more than 4,000 vehicles, delivering over 100,000 parcels daily across six countries, for over 3,000 active merchants. At our core we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting edge software and operational concepts. Driven by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and capacity balancing with partner fleets, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.