Company: Ninja Van
Data drives all of our critical business decisions and forms the backbone of our operations. We are looking for a Business Intelligence Manager who will be responsible for developing and implementing tools to identify business intelligence needs, to help Ninja Van make better decisions around our operations, pricing, expansion strategy and financial planning.
- Build, develop and manage business intelligence tools to monitor and evaluate performance and cost
- Work in close collaboration with various teams to understand their BI needs and suggest best solutions for them
- Lead a team of Business Analysts to provide visibility and insights to Team Managers, enabling them to make better decisions and improve their processes
- Develop, document and refine reporting requirements of our clients
- Participate in meetings related to intelligence reporting and provide insights to support operational excellence initiatives
- More than 2 years of experience in related business intelligence, analytical work field, prior experience in startup will be a huge plus
- Very data-driven and possess strong analytical skill to draw sharp insights and actionable from the data sets
- Strong ability to prioritize, juggle and manage multiple projects independently
- Ability to catch concepts, embrace change and preferably able to relate operations reasonably well
- Proficiency in the English language is a must
Apply with: Online Form
About Ninja Van:
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate last-mile delivery for eCommerce in South-East Asia. We are one of the fastest growing technology startups in the region. Founded just over two years ago, we built the operations and technology to make deliveries better for everyone. Today, we have a fleet of more than 4,000 vehicles, delivering over 100,000 parcels daily across six countries, for over 3,000 active merchants. At our core we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting edge software and operational concepts. Driven by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and capacity balancing with partner fleets, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.