Our growing company is seeking to hire a Business Development Executive who will be responsible for Identifying key partners in the region and Creating new business opportunities. Reporting to theHead of Business Development, you will work closely with the Business Development and Sales team(s). You will also be tasked with Making sure you grow as an individual because we are only as strong as our weakest team member!! This is an opportunity to make a significant impact and join our cyber security startup.
- Identify key partners
- Support and follow up with partners on marketing and business development strategies (from planning to execution stage and signing off the partnership agreement)
- Assist in coordinating events such as seminars, conferences, and sponsored events
- Assist with tracking and reporting of business development and/or marketing activities
- Undertake research on business, industry, client and competitor intelligence
- Sense and identify new business opportunities
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma, preferably in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Applicants with Degree or Diploma in other fields are also welcome, as long as you have the right attitude and aptitude for the job.
- In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent Interpersonal skills and the the ability to Multi-task.
- High level of commercial acumen and strong negotiation skills are preferred
- No experience required, just a strong drive to succeed and willingness to learn.
- Driven and proactive individuals, with strong eagerness to learn
- Be highly motivated, communicative, and equipped with a hands-on mentality
- A good team player with professional demeanor
Apply to: Online form
At Horangi, we’re passionate about building a safer cyberspace and creating software that solves challenging cybersecurity problems. Horangi focuses on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals and building a security strategy that helps achieve their objectives. Horangi’s personnel have an extensive engineering experience and strong background in penetration testing, incident response and strategic consulting including both large multinational networks and small organizations with focused missions. We enjoy solving tough security problems and we are eager to find new challenges and build new relationships.